Thursday, April 14, 2011

MCS March Sketch Challenge Winner!!

Hi There!
I am very excited that I have won the March Sketch challenge at My Creative Scrapbook. This LO was based on a sketch composed by Michelle Fowler exclusively for MCS.

Posted Image

I used the absolutely gorgeous Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime collection for this LO. This collection was one of my must haves it is so beautiful! I also used the new Prima trim, Prima flowers, American Crafts thickers, Prima packaging & lace.
This LO took me a little while to finish as I hand stiched the border around the edge (I am the worst sewer!!)
The photo is of my DH Craig with my little baby girl Evie (she is now 6months old). Evie had very low blood sugar levels when she was born so she had to have some formula. This pic of Evie was taken at just 2hours old.

This next LO is using the Feb March Kit at MCS. It was full of the very pretty Echo Park Be Mine collection. I added some extra Prima flowers from my stash but everything else was included in the kit.
The photos are of my eldest daughter Kayla. She has just started ballet & loves to dress up in all her pretty ballet costumes.

This next LO is using the March Main kit from MCS. It was full of the Echo Park For The Record as well as some cool doillies from Maya Road.
This is a pic of my son Hunter age 4 (he is 5 now) He is VERY cheeky!! The pic captures his personality perfectly!

The new prompt for Scrap That Baby will be posted in a couple of days. The theme is Ultrasounds.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Congratultions Shell on your win at MCS!!! Stunnimg LO... Just gorgeous!!!! Love all of these.... And your kids are sooo adorable ! Love the bottom LO too... It is so striking!!! And the middle one... Truly beautiful!!! Fabulous job with the kits!!!
    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX