Friday, July 15, 2011

Websters Pages Mini Album

Hi There!

I have a had a go at my first mini album. I am really happy with how it turned out & had fun making it.

This is a present for Mum. The photos are of her 50th birthday party. We went to our local horse races cup then back to her place for drinks.

Evie was only 8 weeks old at the time so after only 1 wine I was exhausted, delirious & sleep deprived! The day was a bit of a blur for me so it was nice to look back on the photos of Mum's special day
some close ups

Inside the album
I have used mostly Websters Pages Country Estate papers, Ladies & Gents papers & Lets Celebrate digital elements

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. This is Gorgeous, Shell!! Many beautiful details
    I know your mum will love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX