Monday, August 15, 2011

Scrapbooking Memories

Hi There!

I can finally post my very first magazine publication. It was a very exciting scrappy milestone for me!
I love this photo of my 3 kids. Hunter & Kayla were welcoming Baby Evie home for the first time & I am so happy to have captured this insanely sweet moment!
This was using Basic Grey "Curio" collection, Teresa Collins frame, Prima flowers , chipboard journal tag & butterflies, Kaisercraft rub on & flourish
I have another LO being published in a couple of months. Can't wait to share it with you!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shell, so glad I finally found you. Thanks for dropping by my blog and saying hello. Very much appreciated. Beautiful site here and I wanted to say "congratulations" on your first magazine publication. Well deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful lo! Wonderful pic of your little ones! Big congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX