Monday, October 31, 2011

Scrap A Rainbow

Hi There!
Ok so I feel like I am stalking my own blog with the amount of posts I have made in the last few days LOL! But I have been hard at work with some cool challenges.
If you feel like getting 'pretty wild' then head on over to Scrapz.Biz to check out my first color challenge for Scrap A Rainbow. I have used one of my fav colour combos to hopefully inspire you!
Here is a little sneaky peak
I still have a few more LO's to post from my scrappy weekend away plus my Hubby is still away so I will be scrappin again tonight!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. I see some echo park yummy stuff and a gorgeous photo!!! I wish I had made a photo shoot of my babies too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty sneak Shell! I really love the whole page too...so beautiful!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX