Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year, Resolutions & Honourable Mentions

Hi There!!

I hope you all had a FAB xmas & New year!! I have been on holidays at Hamilton Island for the past week. We had a great time. It is so beautiful there. We went snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef & got to feed the beautiful tropical fish!

While I was away I found out that I recieved an honourable mention for the Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition!! This was my first crack at Masters so I am pretty rapt to get a HM. This was the LO
I luv the colour combo of purple & teal with some black to make it pop! The paper is just some left over Websters Pages Ladies & Gents & Little Yellow Bicycle Clothsline. I have used some purple paint & just wiped it on roughly with my finger for texture. Then spltted some teal glimmer mist & stamped using a butterfly & script stamp

The big teal flower was handmade by cutting various size circles from teal material then melting the edges with a heat tool. I sprayed the doily with a teal glimmer mist & added some kindyglitz to the Bo Bunny butterfly trinket. all the flowers are Prima


This LO was a colour challenge I put together at Scrapz.Biz for the Scrap a Rainbow challenge. You still have plenty of time to enter. Entries close midnight 31st January. The more challenges you complete gives you more entires into the draw for the $20 & $10 voucher


I have used Bo Bunny Father Christmas collection, Prima vine & Prima resin frame which are all available at Scrapz.Biz
Did your xmas table look this good?? I know mine certainly didn't!! One day I would luv to go all out with the xmas decos!

Did you make a New Years Resolution? Mine was to be more organised! Heike must have read my mind because she has organised a fantastic challenge over at Scrapz.Biz

Heaps of tips to use up your stash & organise your scrap space with prizes to be won! Go sign up here NOW!!

I am a bit behind with leaving some luv to u all from being on hols. I have seen that some of u have made some awesome DT's over the New Year period so a big congrats to u!! I will try visit very soon!!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fabulous holiday Shell :) Big congrats on your HM and all the best for 2012!!
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour page challenge, like all your added embellishments. Sounds like you had a fab holiday, good luck with all your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Shell! A huge congrats for your HM!!! That's so exciting! Great to hear you had a lovely time at Hamilton Island...it's such a beautiful place!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the HM Shell. I adore the combinations of colour you used. And gorgeous Christmas projects too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX