Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is in the Air at Scrapz.Biz!

Hi There!

Happy Valentines day! I hope u are all feeling loved & have been spoilt today. A special Valentines hug & kiss for all of u MwahXX!!

If you don't know already Scrapz.Biz holds daily challenges 5 days a week! So much inspiration & fun in 1 place! There is a great mix of challenges including a sketch & colour challenge. This month & next month the theme focuses on different products. Pop on over for some fresh ideas on how to use your fav products in different ways!

I'll start with a peak of my challenge from this week. I have put together a Scrap A Rainbow challenge with a very cool inspiration pic. Check it out here http://www.scrapz.biz/chatzone/1000078-scrap-a-rainbow-challenges-sar/48166-sar073-twine-due-midnight-29th-february-2012
 Last weeks challenge was an adventurous Base jump page. If you have never done a Base Jump challenge it is loads of fun. You are given a base to start with, then what you create after that is up to you! This is the base I used for the challenge. The theme last week was mist

You still have plenty of time to enter the Scrap A Rainbow & Base Jump challenge. Projects are due midnight 28th February 2012. All entries go in the draw for a cool shop voucher of $20 & $10. The more challenges you complete, the more entries you get for the draw!!

Last month I designed a fetching Fetch a Sketch.
The theme was Gelati. I was inspired by gorgeous pastel gelati colours. I have used a combination of Crate Paper Random & Glitz Design Afternoon Muse. The fabric 'happy' is Prima as well as the flowers. You can find these all at the Scrapz.Biz goodz shop
I was very happy to have this LO chosen as LOTW at MCS! Thanx Zoe for choosing my LO!

Lastly here is my Base Jump challenge from last month in full

I have used Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather

Sorry for the long post! I was a bit overdue for a catch up!!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shell!! Congrats on LOTW!!! As I said, this layout just makes you smile! So cute and lovely! Great mist work on that background!And I love how harmonic everything is placed on the last one!!!
    Hugsss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts - you deserved LOTW with this beauty!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful layouts Shell, hope I get a chance to play along with some of this months challenges.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 2 absolutely gorgeous layouts here Shell - just love those DD yellow polka dot letters soooo much!! Hope you are having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX