Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Creative Sketches May Challenge

Hi There!

Are you looking for a cool sketch to help boost your mojo?? Well My Creative Sketches has just gone live with the May challenge. The sketch is so easy to work with & so adaptable that I ended up creating 2 pages using this sketch!

The sketch was created by Tony Rangel inspired by a page created by Delaina Burns

For my first page I have used a mix of MME Lost & Found2 & Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer. This is a pic of Kayla & Evie all dressed up to go to Kayla's 4th birthday ballet party last month!

The chippie is by 2crafty. I have painted this with gesso then some white acrylic paint. Then I added some glossy accents, while it was still wet I sprinkled some fine glimmer on. The gorgeous love heart trinket is by Prima

All of the gorgeous flowers are Prima. The butterfly sticker is from the Kaisercraft Bonjour collection


My secon page is using the Kaisercraft Miss Nelly collection. This cute pic is of Kayla & her twin friends Morgan & Quinn when we were on holidays at Hamilton Island at the start of the year


This quote is so sweet dont you think!

This is the awesome Random draw prize on offer

Entries are due 14th of June. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

8 comments:

  1. Shell both of these layouts are gorgeous and yet so different with the change of colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages, Shell! Your little girls are so cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are gorgeous Shell. Loving the bright colours of the second page :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts Shell! Such darling photos! Love all the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layouts love how well your pics match with the papers! You rocked the sketch! take care Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These layouts are fantastic! I love them both!!! The first is sooo pretty and delicate and sweet and the second has such an amazing design and of course I love those colours too! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woow totally gorgeous fab work my friend

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. So love both pages! you always have the cutest photos and absolutely beautiful papers and layers! love your romantic girly style Shell, really so up my alley! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX