Thursday, June 21, 2012

DT Call at My Creative Sketches!!!

Hi There!

I just wanted to share that My Creative Sketches is having a DT call!! I have taken this info off the My Creative Scrapbook blog

I know so many of u that have so much talent & would b great at this!

My Creative Sketches is thrilled to announce our call for designers for our sketch blog!

We're looking for talented designers and guest designers who love to create scrapbook layouts based on our sketches and who will enthusiastically promote our site. This call is open to everyone.

If being a valued part of a wonderful group of scrapbookers on an established site is something you think you might be interested in, please read on.

Expectations/Requirements:
- Complete one layout each month based on the sketch provided
- Provide quality photos of work to be posted on the My Creative Sketches blog
- Post your monthly sketch layout on your blog, facebook, and online galleries
- Promote My Creative Sketches and My Creative Scrapbook kit club on your blog and facebook
- Demonstrate open communication skills
- Meet deadlines
- Be a flexible team player
- Have a consistent style

In return you will receive:
- A warm welcome into our friendly, caring, supportive family
- Your photo and bio on the My Creative Sketches blog
- Monthly sketches provided well in advance of deadlines
- Opportunities to be featured on our company blog
- My Creative Sketches blinkie to display on your blog

To Apply:
Submit the following to MyCreativeScrapbook@yahoo.com with "Sketch Blog DT Call" in the subject line:
- Full name and email address
- Link to your blog/website and online gallery
- List of your current design teams or link to your current scrapbook resume, if applicable (note: previous design team experience is not required)
- Tell us a little about you and why you would love to be a part of My Creative Sketches
- Attach 3 samples of your recent layouts which best showcase your style (please keep images under 500kb in size)

The deadline for applications to be received is Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at midnight EST.

The selected designers and guest designers will be notified via email and announced on the blog and message board shortly after.

New design team members will serve a 6 month term beginning in August 2012. Guest designers will serve on a monthly basis.

Questions about this call may be sent to MyCreativeScrapbook@yahoo.com.

We can't wait to see your applications!

I also wanted to quickly toot that I was the May winner at Scrap The Girls! Thankyou so much to the DT for their votes & thankyou to ScrapBoutique for the prize voucher!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX