Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook August Main Kit

Hi There!

Pam has treated us to an early reveal this month over at My Creative Scrapbook!! Today I am sharing my projects created using the August Main Kit. This was filled with the cute & adorable simple Stories Summer Fresh. There are soooooo may cute embellies & stickers in this kit. I created 4 pages & an easel card & I still have lots left over!

This cute window frame/flower box chippie is part of the kit. I have altered it by painting it on gesso. I then roughly dabbed some Prima chalk ink in Brick wall on the frame. For the flower box I used a Prima chalk ink in Denim & then used some Ranger Crackle paint in Rock Candy. I used some stickers of flowers & strawberries on the outside of the box & then used some Prima paper flowers & buttons from the kit to 'plant' my little garden!

This cute hot air baloon is also part of the sticker sheet. I used some yellow wine & blue organza ribon from the kit to jazz it up a bit
To add texture to the background I decided to paper weave. There will be a tutorial on how to do this on the My Creative Scrapbook blog during the month
I have used another cute sticker with the cart & the gingham fabric is also part of the kit!

I created the kites out of some pattern paper & the brown twine in the kit.

I have done a bit of fussy cutting mixed with stickers on this page. I used some more of that cute gingham fabric to create a ruffle around my circle

I have added an actual denim jeans pocket on my page to use as a photo mat. I got the idea from the little fresh picked memories sticker!

& finally I created an Easel Card

There will also be a tutorial on how to create an easel card on the My Creative Scrapbook blog throughout the month!

I hope you enjoyed my projects. This kit was just so much fun to work with!
I will be back in a few days to share my project using the Flower Kit

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

8 comments:

  1. wow beautiful work Shell! LOVE the look of this kit and really lovely what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you've created so many beautifully detailed projects, I assume from the one kit. Love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are super adorable!! So many fabulous details and layers, just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to jazz up the stickers, gorgeous layouts!I always love looking at your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly amazing!!!! beautifully scrapped the KIT"!!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW - Shell. You have created some stunning layouts there. I really love all of them. Your photos of the kids are just beautiful and suit the papers and embellies you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW... These are amazing layouts! You have such an amazing talent to fill the page! these are very inspiring! Thanks for sharing! Awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX