Monday, September 3, 2012

The Color Room & Websters Pages

Hi There!
Spring is here in Australia & that makes me so happy!! The sun has been shining for the whole weekend & we still have beautiful weather forcast for the next couple of days!! Sunshine always puts me in a better mood & makes me smile!

I have had a play at a few more challenges. I know I am a bit if a challenge addict! Challenges are such a great starting point for me whether it is a sketch, colour or product challenge I just find it so much easier to get started!

This page was created for The Color Room palette #126
 
I luv this photo of my Dad & Evie. It was taken at my Brother's wedding in March this year. I added some Kraft paper to the palette & went with more of a vintage combination of the colours. I have used Prima Fairy Belle papers
I luv this Prima wooden clock & Prima butterfly. The flowers are a mix of Prima & Green Tara

This next page is for the Websters Pages trendy challenge. I chose to use chevron & ombre.
This is Kayla & Hunter sitting in the ferris wheel at The Beachouse in Glenelg SA. I have used Websters Pages Girl Land & Prima flowers
This chippie is from 2 Crafty. It was a longer title that I chopped up. I like using Ombre on chipboard at the moment. It just seems to add a bit more depth to it!


It's the start of the month so that means a whole lotta new challenges!! I'm sure I will be back soon LOL!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I'm lovin both of these Shell. I always love lots of flowers. Strange that!!! I guess everyone knows that already. Both are fantastic. Love all the gorgeous layers too. Thanks for visiting my blog today too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell I really love the first one with your dad, the layering is gorgeous and the second one is a great thing to show these two when they have their arguing moments, the title says it all.....
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving me such lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX