Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A New Design Team!!

Hi There!

2013 has started off well for me! I am so happy to announce that I will be designing for Sassy Scrapper!!



Sassy Scrapper is an online store that just happens to be based 20 mins up the road from me!! Olga stocks lots of fantastic brands & has lots of new stock arriving all the time!

I will be designing with these lovely ladies
Samantha Hauzer
Anita Bownds
Chantalle McDaniel
Rikki Graziani

The new team starts in February. I can't wait to start creating!

Cheers


5 comments:

  1. Congrates Shell! You are on a terrific role at the moment. I love following Sassy Scrapper so will look forward to seeing your work. Well done again - you deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, that is awesome :). Congratulations :) :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Shell, you are going to be a busy girl this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX