Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Guest Designing at The Scrapbook Store

Hi There!

I am Guest Designing over at The Scrapbook Store this month! Thank you to Suzanne for having me.
I was sent the new Kaisercraft Class Act collection to have a play with.

I have used Hunter's Kindergarten photo from 2010. I can't believe how much he has grown since then!





Products Used
Kaisercraft Class Act - Superstar
Kaisercraft Class Act- Champion
Kaisercraft Class Act- Personal Best
Kaisercraft Class Act- Perform
Kaisercraft Class Act - Fulfill
Kaisercraft Class Act - Accomplish
Kaisercraft Class Act -Collectables
Kaisercraft Class Act-Sticker Sheet

You can find Kaisercraft Class Act In Store here

I'll be back with a couple more posts using the Class Act collection again soon!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Oh this looks wonderful.. perfect papers for school photos by the look of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shell. I really love this layout! All the distressed edges look great and such a gorgeous pic of your son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shell this range is so great for the school pics, I love what you've done here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Shell! Such a sweet photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX