Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook May Reveal Part 1

Hi There!

It's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook!!

The May reveal has gone live & there are tons of gorgeous creations now up in the Design Team Gallery

Today I will show you 2 projects from the Main Kit. This is such a super adorable kit. Full of Simple Stories Vintage Bliss

Seriously isn't this kit as cute as a button!

We have started calling Evie 'Boo' (named after the little Girl from Monsters Inc) whenever she wears her hair in pig tails so this is why the title is Miss Boo. 
 lot's of layers of stickers & fussy cutting
 Love the gorgeous Maya Road burlap flower


I have created a step by step on how to add some colour & texture to the background of this page. It will be on the My Creative Scrapbook Blog throughout the month.


I'll be back in a coupl of days with my last 2 Main Kit projects as well as my Limited Edition kit projetcs

6 comments:

  1. Love these, Shell So beautiful and vibrant! The layering looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet, love the pretty colors in those papers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet photo with an equally gorgeous layout and I love the colours, they make you feel happy just by admiring the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple of gorgeous pages there Shell. I love the colours of the Vintage Bliss collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that Miss Boo pic is priceless! So stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They’re very stunning, Shell! Your work speaks of charm and innocence with your choice of color and patterns. I love how you put all thing together. I hope your little “Miss Boo” will share this interest with you, as this a great way to bond and spend quality time with. Thanks for sharing us your projects!

    Harry Newton @ All Scrapbook Steals

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX