Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sassy Scrapper- Photo Freedom Happy Go Lucky

Hi There!


I hope you have been enjoying our month of creating with Photo Freedom! 

If you are looking for a creative process that allows you to do something quick & easy but also has the flexibility to add layers & more detail then Photo Freedom may just be the scrapbook system for you.

I have enjoyed pulling out photos that are fun & show our family as it is but they are photos I didn't really want to scrap in 12X12 format as they weren't all good quality, properly framed etc






All the papers, stickers & photo sleeves are in this Echo Park Photo Freedom Happy Go Lucky Kit

You can find it in the Sassy Scrapper store here

I have also added some 
yello diagonal stripe washi tape

The Greatest View Grassy Knoll Flair Buttons

Green Bakers Twine

Thanks for looking!
Cheers

5 comments:

  1. This looks.really cute! I will have to check this out!! :)
    Rebecca :)
    www.caravansonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks fabulous, must look into this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is so sweet! I especially like your journalling piece; Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page! Love the cute embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purpose mulch on best in order products and are everything
    look exquisite. Take for sample a one one hundred thousand dollar treatment
    plan.

    Look into my web site :: imprezy integracyjne

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX