Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sassy Scrapper- True Romance Gift Box

Hi There!

 Today I'm sharing one of my fav collections to be released latetly on the Sassy Scrapper blog. I am a total sucker for shabby chic collections especially when the color combo is pastel pink, seafoam green & white. DROOL!!!!!!!

There are so many gorgeous images to fussy cut with beautiful roses, birds & tags & the Collectables pack is really stunning!

I have created a Gift Box with this collection. I hope you enjoy it!


I haven't used much paper for this project. Just 2 sheets of the Day Dream paper, a tag from the Sweetheart perforated tags sheet & a fussy cut image from the Lovestruck paper 


The Prima flowers Tatiana Coral match this collection beautifully


I mixed lot's of collectables with some ribbon & the Tatiana flower

Products Used
Kaisercraft True Romance Day Dream Paper
Kaisercraft True Romance Sweetheart Perforated Tags paper
Kaisercraft True Romance Lovestruck paper
Kaisercraft True Romance Collectables
Prima Tatiana Coral flowers
Prima Chalk Ink Pastel Pink
Organza Ribbon
Lace




You can find Kaisercraft True Romance in the shop here

Thanks for looking! 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. These are the prettiest papers I think, and using them for this box is a wonderful idea..love the flowers too.. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX