Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sassy Scrappers- you're my cup of tea

Hi There!
A post for Sassy Scrappers today!
Yay the sun is finally shining here in Victoria! It feels so good to have some warmer weather (not to mention the fact i can get my clothes dry now!)
I have another Prima Delight page today. I have based my page on the Prima November BAP sketch.






I have used the Kaisercraft Damask template with some texture paste for the background then sprayed soem Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Seafoam (this colour is truly gorgeous!!) and Lindys Stamp Gang in Cotton Candy Pink.
Products Used
Prima Delight Delicious paper
Prima Delight Discover paper
Prima Delight Delicate paper
Prima Delight Delightful paper
Prima Delight Destinations paper
Prima Delight Tickets & tags
Prima Delight Flowers #1
Prima Dlight Flowers #2
Kaisercraft Damask 12X12 Template
Kaisercraft Buttercream Blooms
Prima Resin Feathers

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L My Stick Permanent Refill Value Pack

Heidi Swapp Color Shine Seafoam

You can find Prima Delight in the shop here
 photo gg_wildfree_element43_zps9506ab27.jpg

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! so pretty and feminine and such cute photos too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX