Thursday, January 23, 2014

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L A Love Story Frame

Shell Carman A Love Story Frame
Hi There!
Shell Carman here today to share a vintage frame. This would make a perfect gift for someone special or even a great decoration for your scrap space.
The most common problem I face when creating home décor products and working with wood is that I have trouble getting the embellishments to adhere to the wood and mixed media products properly. The paper always seems to roll off as soon as I have stuck it down and never seems to be able to hold onto mists, especially high shimmer mists. For this project I used the Crafty Power Tape 20″ in Dispenser. This high tac tape sticks easily to even the most shiny and slippery surfaces and won’t move once it is down! You have got to LOVE that LOL!
Shell Carman A Love Story Frame 1
To achieve some dimension with my layered embellishments I have used some 3D Foam Squares White Mix
Shell Carman A Love Story Frame 2
I have used my fav product Dodz 3D to adhere the flowers
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L products used- Dodz 3D
3D Foam Squares White Mix Craft Foam Tape 20″ in Dispenser
Other Products
Kaisercraft 6.5″ Frame
Kaisercraft On this day papers
Kaisercraft On this day collectables
Kaisercraft Mini Blooms Terracotta
Green Tara Heirloom Organza Flower Peach
 photo gg_wildfree_element43_zps9506ab27.jpg

1 comment:

Thanx for ur comment! U just made me smile XX